Doing more with less is the mainstay of landscape and snow companies. Yet disconnected systems, multiple vendors, sporadic events, and high employee turnover, often make productivity and efficiency gain hard to achieve. To optimize with less, service providers need a solution that makes the best use of all available resources and provides a 360° view of project and service status.
KloudGin’s adaptable single-engine, one cloud solution is designed to help your company maximize productivity by connecting employees, customers, locations, subcontractors, weather information, assets, and inventory in one system. Schedule planned, event-based and on-demand activities, manage service contracts, projects, vendors, track materials, equipment, labor, time cards, and expenses, and enhance collaboration while giving managers the tools they need to effectively monitor progress, plan workloads and prioritize tasks.
KloudGin solutions help you:
- Eliminate manual work and manual crew management to operate more profitably
- Manage customer contracts, service levels, to ensure customers satisfaction
- Optimize scheduling across service activities, seasonality, weather, climate, temperature changes
- Change crew and equipment compositions based on customer and regional requirements
- Enhance coordination of crews using automated SMS, email, mobile app
- Streamline response to weather-based events through integration with AccuWeather
- Optimize site-based management using a real-time map with site status
- Reduce timekeeping errors through an automated clock in/out of sites via geofencing
- Reduce errors through automated billing via integration to WeatherWorks for official snow totals
- Improve the upkeep of assets with preventive maintenance schedules
- Reduce risk by ensuring all subcontractors have valid insurance, licenses
- Standardize end-to-end processes from sales, service, purchasing, and service billing
- Simplify and optimize operations via integrations with other applications such as your financials, CRM, payroll, DocuSign, and more