Snow Management businesses are complicated with a broad range of service activities and tasks as well as seasonal, regional and economic dependencies. Customer expectations have never been higher. Responding quickly to bids and awards in addition to performing event-based or recurring service activities on time are necessary to assure high customer satisfaction. With increasing regulatory requirements, there are growing concerns over worker safety and subcontractor compliance.
KloudGin Field Service Management can help you easily monitor your teams, vehicles, equipment and tools. KloudGin optimizes the prioritization, scheduling, routing and completion of your event-based service operations. It enables commercial snow plowing, de-icing, salting and shoveling employees and subcontractors to confidently know what is happening in the field and at the office, improving internal communication and customer satisfaction.
KloudGin solutions help you:
- Enhance coordination of crews using automated SMS, email, mobile app
- Streamline response to weather-based events through integration with AccuWeather
- Optimize site-based management using a real-time map with site status
- Reduce timekeeping errors through an automated clock in/out of sites via geofencing
- Reduce errors through automated billing via integration to WeatherWorks for official snow totals
- Improve the upkeep of assets with preventive maintenance schedules
- Reduce risk by ensuring all subcontractors have valid insurance, licenses
- Standardize end-to-end processes from sales, service, purchasing, and service billing
- Simplify and optimize operations via integrations with other applications such as your financials, CRM, payroll, DocuSign, and more