Are you passionate about making customers successful with their Mobile & Field Service projects? KloudGin is revolutionizing mobile business processes and Field Operations leveraging Cloud, Mobile, Big data, and sensors. We want some experienced customer success / solution consultants who can help us take the message to the market and become trusted advisors to our customers. If you are a self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented individual and have good communication skills, we'd love to talk to you. Experience and exposure to Field Service products is a big plus.
- 2+ years of experience in Production Support environment.
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle and Software test life cycle
- Working knowledge on technologies like Java, J2EE, Oracle, MySQL, Unix/Shell
- Must be open to working in shifts as part of a 24*7 support team
- Strong communication skills (written & Spoken)
- Responsible for providing world class L1/L2/L3 level technical support.
- Assisting customers in resolving day to day issues over phone or email
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with the development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- Excellent Written and verbal skills; excellent phone etiquettes
- Firm grasp of how the web works, networking, and software products
- Performing code review in Java and Oracle PL/SQL for identifying the issues that are at the technical level and debugging the stack trace
- Writing Oracle SQL queries for analysis and validations. Created and modified views Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors
- Writing Unix commands, Creating and maintaining Shell scripts for automation
- Batch monitoring using Icinga/nagios, troubleshoot and resolve/escalate the failures
- Prepared Test Plan and Test Cases. Testing the functionality of the application through manual testing