Automation QA EngineerHitech City, Hyderabad, INDIA
We are looking for QA Automation Engineer who is responsible for validation of the quality, performance, resiliency, and security of KloudGin cloud-based services, which enable customer experiences across our devices mobile applications and cloud partners. Duties include designing test strategies and frameworks for automation, and test planning, implementation, execution, and reporting. The candidate will have significant automation test experience in large-scale distributed systems, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with product development teams, system architects, and stakeholders across the business.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience writing automation scripts using selenium web driver.
- Should be able to identify complex UI controls using selenium element locators.
- Should be able to develop and maintain automation frameworks.
- Expertise in TestNG and framework models like data driven, page object model and page factory model.
- Having familiarity with continuous integration and Jenkins.
- Should have good knowledge on core Java and OOPS concepts.
- Having experience on various manual testing techniques and best practices.
- No of Positions: One
- Salary is NO BAR for right candidate
Roles & Responsibilities
- Hands-on involvement in all phases of product development, including planning, design, implementation, and execution of manual and automated tests, defect logging and verification, and reporting results.
- Design and develop automation frameworks and test suites to test Bose products and services, working with Engineering, QA, System Architects, Product Owners, and others.
- Understand frameworks, approaches, and test strategies used by peer teams; leverage, extend, and share wherever possible.
- Implement, track, and report key metrics to assure full coverage of functional and non- functional requirements.
- Coordinate with teams across the Software and Systems Group to assure end-to- end verification of functionality across all systems components.
- Consistently improve test automation infrastructure and coverage.
- Champion quality throughout the development process.
- Work with development teams to facilitate unit and integration tests.