CHANNEL-ACCOUNT-EXECUTIVE-MID-MARKETSunnyvale, CA, United States
Working in a fast-paced, nimble and innovative environment, you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and related professional services to prospective new mid market customers together with our partners.
Manage sales through joint partner campaigns, targeted account strategy and planning, prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, and account engagement.
Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the end-to-end business applications offered by both KloudGin and our partners.
Participate in the business analysis, creation, presentation, of a complete and demonstrable value proposition using telephone, webinar and in-person customer meetings
- The ideal candidate must have a university degree, or college diploma.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of Partner and outside sales experience in Saas or Business Services to end-users.
- A strong understanding of ERP, Supply Chain, and/or CRM in a sales or consulting capacity is required, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
- Candidates must be results-driven, customer success oriented, with a proven ability to lead and collaborate with partner organizations.
- High energy, self-driven, with a professional and positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Sells KloudGin’s Field Service, Asset Management and ERP suites of Saas products and services via partners to named industry segments, non-named accounts, and geographical territory.
- Primary responsibility is to sell business applications and related services to existing and prospective partner customers.
- Build relationships, sales enable parter Account Executives and teams.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party partner consultants and influencers.
- Manage joint partner sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop joint partner solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Participate in the development, presentation and positioning on joint partner value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement together with partner Account Executive to close the sale.
- Role for the most part operates independently, in adherence with Company policies and values. A minimum of 5-7 years of sales and/or partner sales experience with focus on the ERP/CRM partner eco-systems is desirable. Competitive knowledge of FSM and EAM/CMMS competitors. Interaction with C-level finance and operations leadership. Successful track record of achievement. Team player. Thought leader.