DevOps Engineer (AWS)
KloudGin is looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our Cloud Operations team responsible for the management and uptime of all our environments used by the customers. You would be expected to have an in-depth understanding of various AWS services and excellent hands on for Linux / Unix administration. You should have a flair for automation and experience in scripting languages to help improve our processes in the area.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor or master degree in IT (preferable computer science) with 3+ years of experience in DevOps role
- Building of application architecture on AWS landscape and plan / manage the environment
- Create templates to build AWS services that support our custom Java application.
- Build the whole stack from ALBs to databases, and then manage the entire landscape to support multiple environments across various verticals.
- Help automate and streamline DevOps operations, processes and commitment to best practices. Good knowledge on automation tools like – Bitbucket, Git, Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, Ansible, Nagios, etc.
- Continuously streamline the processes and deployments to upkeep the Environment availability with minimal planned downtimes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our Dev, Test and production environments.
- Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Automation of Secrets management across the application and Environments.
- Explore and include new services from AWS to improve the processes. AWS Certification will be a plus
- Work in a dynamic team (round the clock) to support our Application end users and Developers
- Lots of experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks.
- Experience of configuration management & infrastructure as Code tools such as Ansible
- Good scripting knowledge in Python / Perl / Shell
Good experience on Infrastructure management and application management areas of AWS
- EC2, ALB, VPC, CloudFront, WAF and Shield, KMS, Lambda