Inside Sales Account ExecutiveRaleigh, NC, United States
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Founded in 2010 by former Oracle Software Engineers, Vikram Takru (CEO), and Vikas Bansal (CTO), KloudGin is used across service and asset intensive industries to run mission critical business operations. KloudGin is revolutionizing mobile business processes and field and asset operations leveraging cloud, mobile, big data, AI and sensors. Our platform connects customers, employees, contractors, sensors, devices, and equipment to enable delivery of service with the least amount of friction. Kloudgin makes assets smart, and workers smarter. If that sounds exciting to you, read on.
- Imagine yourself working alongside other talented, and driven individuals helping mid-market and industry enterprises, achieve their business goals with a modern, AI cloud-based suite for work and asset management operations, and more.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated, and driven inside sales / business development representative who is looking to join our rapidly developing company. The candidate should be focused on developing and fostering their career in the enterprise business applications software market.
- In this role, you’ll present powerful value propositions for best in class field service, asset, inventory, procurement and supplier management.
- We provide best-in-class sales strategy, training, and management to help our employees develop and grow their careers. Key to this position is managing and collaborating with account and product marketing teams, on a daily basis to identify, develop and build qualified sales leads, and build a sales funnel.
- Strong interpersonal and telephone skills, the ability to multi-task, and team, are necessary pre-requisites for this position. You must be comfortable with making numerous outbound calls, and email follow-up daily.
- Working in a fast-paced, nimble and innovative environment, you will demonstrate your sales prospecting, cold calling, and lead generation abilities, creating a solid foundation for your future career in sales or general business.
- You’ll execute sales prospecting and lead generation programs, creating qualified prospect leads and nurturing and managing to closure.
- On a daily basis, you’ll spend your day on the phone, and via email, following up to web leads from our direct marketing campaigns.
- Your duties will include creating targeted “industry micro-segment” qualified leads for enterprise account executves, as well, as identifying and creating mid-market leads, and communicating with a consultative sales approach to explain our solutions and services.
- You’ll display strong organizational and time management skills to meet weekly qualified pipeline adds, and monthly close rates, and gain a strong grasp of sales automation systems in your daily duties.
- The ideal candidate must have a university degree, or college diploma.
- A minimum of 1+ years in business development or inside sales, with a focus on business applications B2B or B2C sales or service to end-users.
- Candidate must be hard working, results-driven, and customer success oriented.
- A high energy personality, enthusiastic, with fantastic communication skills.
- Candidate should be an ambitious professional, ready to prove themselves, sustain success and advance working in a team environment.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- A compensation structure that allows for uncapped earnings
- Innovative cloud based technology
- Ongoing training, and exposure to senior account executives for mentorship
- A competitive sales environment, with a customer success first approach
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES