The Marketing Automation and Campaign Optimization Manager is a key leader in the design and maintenance of our global demand generation backbone, HatchBuck, and related tools and systems. Working closely with global demand creation experts, sales, the Marketing Automation Manager will systematically enable campaign innovation, define processes that help optimize, measure the user experience, and run global marketing campaigns.
This role requires a strong knowledge of growth marketing, content creation, and analytic skills. You will be primarily focused on developing B2B lead generation funnel across display, PPC, social, organic, email, SEO, and re-targeting. You will work to redefine and execute roadmap to scale our acquisition efforts that have strong ROI and discover new ones that have a performance-driven analytical framework.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management or a related field.
- 3-5 years of marketing operations and/or marketing campaigns experience.
- Advanced Hatchbuck, Marketo (or equivalent) proficiency.
- Solid experience executing automated marketing campaigns, including nurture and other outbound programs.
- HTML experience preferred.
- Ability to create training materials, write blogs and tools to support knowledge share and internal education efforts.
- Web marketing & SEO background highly desired.
- Solid business sense balanced with technical aptitude.
- Excellent communication and writing skills — you will be writing emails.
- Highly organized and able to handle a high volume of programs and priorities
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Self motivated, have lot of common sense, ready to learn fast and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement marketing automation roadmap and associated processes.
- This role requires a strong knowledge of growth marketing, content creation, and analytic skills. You will be primarily focused on developing B2B lead generation funnel across display, PPC, social, organic, email, SEO, and re-targeting.
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation implementation and analysis, list management, and lead processes in Hoovers.
- Participate in end-to-end management of operations for lead lifecycle campaigns including target identification, building, testing, and post-campaign reporting.
- Monitor and consistently improve lead scoring and lead flow.
- Leverage third-party research to stay ahead of global industry trends related to digital demand generation and multi-channel marketing.
- Participate at trade shows and planning when necessary