Marketing Brand Specialist
KloudGin is in search of a Marketing-Brand hands on leader to take full ownership of our Marketing, Brand Management, Partner Management, and Programs/ Campaigns that support our next stage of growth! Reporting into the CEO, you’ll lead the growth and expansion of core Marketing function. As a seasoned marketer with experience in content, brand, demand generation, and product marketing, you’ll build on the early successes of our Marketing team and be a critical driver of KloudGin success in acquiring and growing our customers. You have a self-starter attitude and a desire to work in a fast growing Global Enterprise SaaS startup to build a great company.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience in marketing
- 2+ years direct work experience in a high-growth Enterprise SaaS company
- MBA in Marketing & Communications from a reputable institute
- Track record of strong work ethics and integrity with a sincere desire to make a difference.
- You know how to develop, evolve, and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Proven strategic marketer, but also a hands-on leader who’s willing to embody a “make it happen” mindset
- Brand-centric with a creative intuition and an excellent eye for design
- Creative input on the reworking of our website
- Design for email marketing campaign
- Develop ideas on how to build our brand online in the marketplace
- Mastery of the data, analytics, marketing funnel metrics, and KPIs associated with a B2B SaaS company
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Positive and upbeat attitude combined with effective communication and writing skills.
- Must be able to maintain performance standards.