Marketing SpecialistSunnyvale, CA, United States
Rapidly growing cloud based enterprise b2b startup. Top technology. Innovative and can-do culture and talented team. KloudGin is wiring AI in its modern Cloud applications to giving employees back time in their day will help them improve their quality of life - by allowing them to do things that matter to them beyond work.
KloudGin delivers an AI-based intelligent field service, asset, inventory management SaaS solution. Through a single modern application, KloudGin connects crews, customers, employees, contractors, sensors, devices, and equipment to enable the delivery of service with the least amount of friction — all delivered in the cloud on any mobile device, in real-time, online or offline.
KloudGin is looking for someone who has:
- Positive and upbeat attitude combined with effective communication and writing skills.
- Who is creative and is willing to challenge the status-quo
You will be reporting into the Founder & CEO, you’ll lead the growth and expansion of our core Marketing function based in Sunnyvale, CA.
We are looking for marketing professional who is expert in:
- Digital Marketing
- Brand Management
- Marketing Content Management (Writing)
- Graphic Design
- Media/ Partner relations
- Website Management
Join us for a journey to Solve complex business needs – through simple to use, intuitive, cloud native applications. Our people are domain experts in their respective fields. We build relationships with our customers, partners with the highest level of business ethics. KloudGin moves fast, listens to customers, and creates value on top of our already successful cloud-saas applications. We're consistently thinking two to five years forward.
- Deliver presentations and demos over the web or on-site to customers and/or partners (up to 20% travel may be required)
- Lead customer POCs and solution definition through detailed functional and technical discovery sessions
- Help our Implementation partners with hands-on role at customer sites if required while they are building their KloudGin practices
- Help in project managing and creating of POCs
- Own ongoing customer account/ relationship management to increase customer / partner satisfaction
- Coordinate with the KloudGin R&D & Product management teams for customer success