Project/ Technical ManagerHitech City, Hyderabad, INDIA
We are looking for a Project Manager who is in charge of schedules, resources and deliverables for project. Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. Knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years’ experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms PMP certification preferred, PMO experience preferred
- Experience in Agile teams.
- Deep expertise in financials, Supply change , order to cash ( O2C) , procure to pay (p2p) and service modules.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Expertise in conflict resolution.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability.
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, etc.
- No of Positions: One
- Salary is NO BAR for right candidate
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed.
- Creates project plans.
- Maintains project objectives.
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards.
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks.
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise.
- Implements change practices.
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track.
- Portfolio management.
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team.
- Reporting on projects and portfolios.