Senior Sales Engineer
The Senior Sales Engineer position for KloudGin will be responsible as the expert for leading presales functional support activities with prospective customers & partners. They must deliver outstanding presentations / demonstrations to highlight KloudGin’s functionality and cloud platform technology to improve prospects business results. Supports Sales team with product and industry standard business process knowledge throughout the sales cycle including discovery, solution sales strategy, and creative/ effective demonstrations of KloudGin Field Service, Asset & Inventory Management SaaS solutions.
Clearly articulate the benefits of KloudGin solution to all levels including lines of VP Operations, VP Customer Service, CIO and other C level executives. Understand the customer needs and establish KloudGin as the best solution to provide desired business benefits. Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations. Support Corporate, Channel and Customer Success team in production of high-quality sales presentations and supporting materials. Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed.
- 4+ years experience as a pre-sales engineer selling or consulting for Field Service Management, Work & Asset Management solutions in Industry verticals Utilities (Water, Gas, Electric), Telcom or Oil & Gas.
- A self-starter, results driven, motivated and ambitious drive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related fields with emphasis in supply chain, asset management and field service
- Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Position will require about 30% travel both in and outside United States
- Hands-on experience in supply chain, field service or asset management product is a must
- Experience selling or implementing to Enterprise companies in Utilities/ Oil & Gas/ Telcom