Solution EngineerSunnyvale, CA, United States
The Solution Engineer is responsible for presenting KloudGin's cloud product offerings with a focus on Field Service Processes, Asset Maintenance, Quote to Bill business processes. This position will involve working with customers, prospects, and partners to establish KloudGin solution's Value Proposition, Architecture, and map it to customer's needs during sales and discovery cycle. To accomplish this, the SE must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and pre-sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
To be successful in the role the SE works closely together with the KloudGin's Sales Account Executive in helping to deliver the appropriate technical solution and value proposition. The role is customer-focused; delivering deep Field Service and Asset Process & Product Knowledge. You will be presenting and interacting with customer senior executives like VP Customer Care/Field Service, COO, CFO and CIO as well as business users.
- Understanding the customer processes and challenges with their service operations.
- Assisting the Account executives in effectively responding to RFPs
- Articulating and presenting Field Service and Asset maintenance architectures to C-level and IT enterprise customers and implementation partners
- Working in a matrix organization, including Account executives, SE, service executives, and implementation partners
- Manage discussions with various levels of IT technical audiences
- Define system requirements and recommend application architecture, including possible integration to Financial ERP, Sales CRM, and other third-party solutions
- Storyboarding and assisting in the build/configuration of personalized demos to support customer use cases
- Participation in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire an maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attainment of quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Support of regional and global sales and marketing initiatives as needed
- Deep understanding of Field Service Organizations, Field Service Management Processes, Work force Management and Scheduling, Asset Management, ERP , Mobile Devices, Analytics and the working of large contact/dispatch centers
- Solution Selling Discovery Skills
- Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently, and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Comprehensive knowledge of the software sales cycle
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience as a Sales Engineer/ Architect for a Field Service Software vendor or consultancy company or similar technology Contact Center related technology
- Ability to be flexible to travel needs of the business
- Work Flow Management experience
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
- Experience in Selling Field Service Solutions from Oracle ERP, Supply Chain solutions, ServiceMax, ClickSoftware, or other Field Service market vendors
- Experience in positioning Connected Devices, Internet Of Things Use cases