We are looking for an Android & iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of KloudGin applications. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- 5 + years of experience in Object Oriented (OO) design and programming skills in Java
- Familiar with the Android SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Familiar with Eclipse
- Expertise in Native iOS apps (Objective C & Swift)
- Expertise in Native Android apps
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using Fragments
- Using version control (e.g. SVN
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- You will contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for ease-of-use, scalability, and testability.
- Work closely with Android, iOS release and backend engineers to design cross-platform solutions.
- Collaborate with different program teams working on KloudGin application
- Upkeep of general iOS/Android codebase keeping SDKs, libraries up to date, ensuring latest security patches to libraries are pulled in
- Maintain and evolve the architecture of KloudGin iOS/Android apps
- Own the process of ensuring our apps are always highly reliable and performant – always targeting 100% crash free users