You are a technical expert and would engage with customers to accelerate their adoption of KloudGin products & solutions that transform their business and drive business outcomes. You will own the delivery of targeted engagements intended to increase product awareness, share best practices, and drive overall product usage and business value.
You are a hands-on expert for your clients and bring strategic vision and tactical expertise to ensure every customer engagement is a success. This role needs the individual to effectively combine technical knowledge with solid understanding of business priorities to provide solutions to customers. As a leader of the customer success team, you will be accountable for ensuring customers are successfully adopting and realizing value from KloudGin and directly delivering customer engagements as needed.
You should be a Cross-Team Collaborator & Influencer, Customer Obsessed, Effective Communicator, and Results Oriented.
- Prior experience running technical teams with a track record for attracting strong talent, fostering inter-team collaboration, and encouraging continuous learning and growth
- Domain knowledge of Field Service Management, Asset management is desirable
- Should be able to operate and get along with customers in a remote / virtual and face-to-face environment.
- Experience working with MongoDB will be a big plus
- Experience working with Version control Bitbucket
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a face-paced, startup environment
- Background in cloud-scale architectures / technologies
- Strong affinity for metrics and a bias toward data-driven decision making
- Proven ability to set a vision, excite and lead (directly and / or by influence) cross-matrix multidisciplinary teams
- Experience and effective in high-stress, challenging customer situations (rebuilding trust scenarios with customers)
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, etc.
- B.Tech, BE, Engineering in Computer Science, Masters preferred
You will build close relationships with customers, partners to ensure they are successful with KloudGin Application. In this role, you will:
- Lead, mentor a team of Software Engineers
- Leverage domain specialization and expertise to identify and proactively manage risk areas and customer expectations that could impact successful delivery
- Contribute to product and offer improvement by providing feedback to Product Management and Customer Management Teams
- Drive adoption and expansion of KloudGin by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers and the Success team
- Be the First Responder and deal with issue management and match customer expectations.