Based in Sunnyvale, CA, KloudGin Inc. is a venture-backed cloud-based software start-up that provides mission-critical applications for field service and asset management across various industry verticals. We are on a mission to disrupt the market of old, slow, expensive systems and bring innovative products to our customers globally.
WHAT DO WE SEEK:
- Natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at our company.
- Someone who is willing to wear multiple hats
- We need your passion and expertise to help us build the KloudGin brand.
- We have built a fun workplace culture with a strong hands-on team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do.
- As a HubSpot Manager, you will play a key role in being the link between HubSpot (our CRM/ Marketing/Web Management) and our Marketing, Sales and Web Team.
- Are you confident in providing consultative support through creative, technical problem-solving?
- Do you have thorough knowledge of how the HubSpot software works?
- Do you use HubSpot daily? And do you create regular HubSpot multi-trigger campaigns?
- Can you build HubSpot email templates?
- Do you thrive working with eclectic minds who combine as a Team to achieve company goals?
LIST OF YOUR KPIs / DELIVERABLES:
- Manage the HubSpot instance, including multiple monthly segment-targeted campaigns with offers.
- Build campaign automation workflows.
- Source, grow and maintain industry and contact-focused databases, with the appropriate industry categorization / profile segmentation.
- Work with Marketing Team and outside contractors to develop new omnichannel content to use as campaign offers.
- Develop landing pages – with internal and external resources, including short and long capture forms – for campaigns.
- Be ready to support requests from team members on HubSpot questions.
- Provide timely and accurate HubSpot reporting to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Build marketing campaigns and reports.
- Oversee and provide support for new business and repeat business pipelines within HubSpot.
- Handle data in HubSpot Dashboards by developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects.
- Be the lead contact for external vendors pertaining to data and/or data enrichment within HubSpot (i.e. ZoomInfo etc.).
- Set up and launch strategic initiatives in HubSpot such as nurture programs, email marketing campaigns, landing pages, and workflows for prospects and customers to shorten the sales cycle and increase inbounds.
- Be the lead on supporting the team with other operational functions of HubSpot.
- Maintain win/loss reporting including categorization in HubSpot.
- Oversee the creation and management of HubSpot properties on Contact, Company and Deal records.
- Maintain ongoing communications with HubSpot support (Client Success Manager, Sales, and Customer Service Help Desk) for system updates and support, including but not limited to beta testing, best practices, and remain current on latest innovations/product releases
- Work with account teams to ensure data integrity within the HubSpot environment including accounts, contacts, opportunities, quotes, and a variety of custom objects.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing Team to provide HubSpot user access, roles, and platform support upon request.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the use and execution of campaigns in the HubSpot platform.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate messaging, conduct A/B testing, marketing segmentation, create meaningful, enticing subject lines, and build campaign triggers and offers that create a solid MQL-SQL pipeline.
- Analytical, problem-solving, attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Willingness to think creatively to develop new solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Innovative and creative regarding continuous improvement to internal processes.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
A PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Start-up experience (we love entrepreneurs!).
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or equivalent education is a plus.
- Full time, remote or work from the office depending on location.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Contribution.
- Competitive Salary and the chance to be a part of something big.
About KloudGin Inc.
KloudGin is a leader in field service management and asset management solutions, providing a Single Face of Work that connects customers, workers, operations to the business. Customers include California Water Service, Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia, Madison Gas & Electric, Hawaiian Telcom, TETRA Technologies, Sony Interactive Entertainment, among others. Trusted by enterprise companies to transform their processes, customer experience and worker productivity to meet the challenges of today and the demands of tomorrow. For more information visit www.kloudgin.com