Based in Sunnyvale, CA, KloudGin Inc. is a venture-backed cloud-based software start-up that provides mission-critical applications for field service and asset management across various industry verticals. We are on a mission to disrupt the market of old, slow, expensive systems and bring innovative products to our customers globally.
WHAT DO WE SEEK:
- Natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at our company.
- Someone who is willing to wear multiple hats
- We need your passion and expertise to help us build the KloudGin brand.
- We have built a fun workplace culture with a strong hands-on team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do.
As a Hubspot Administrator, you will play a key role in being the link between HubSpot (our CRM/ Marketing/Web Management) and our Marketing, Sales and Web Team.
- Are you confident in providing consultative support through creative, technical problem-solving?
- Do you have thorough knowledge of how the HubSpot software works?
- Do you thrive working with eclectic minds who are masters when coming together to achieve company goals?
LIST OF SOMETHINGS YOU WOULD DO:
- Manage the Hubspot instance.
- Be ready to support requests from team members on HubSpot questions via messenger, phone or email.
- Provide timely and accurate HubSpot reporting to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Maintain an internal client database in HubSpot for all active/inactive clients with the appropriate industry categorization.
- Build workflows for Automation.
- Build marketing campaigns and reports.
- Oversee and provide support for new business and repeat business pipelines within HubSpot.
- Handle data in HubSpot Dashboards by developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects.
- Be the lead contact for external vendors pertaining to data and/or data enrichment within HubSpot (i.e. ZoomInfo etc).
- Set up and launch strategic initiatives in HubSpot such as nurture programs, email marketing campaigns, landing pages, and workflows for prospects and customers to shorten the sales cycle and increase inbounds.
- Be the lead on supporting the team with other operational functions of HubSpot.
- Develop insightful HubSpot Dashboards and reports using outstanding analytics and reporting skills
- Maintain win/loss reporting including categorization in HubSpot.
- Oversee the creation and management of HubSpot properties on Contact, Company and Deal records
- Maintain ongoing communications with HubSpot support (Client Success Manager, Sales, and Customer Service Help Desk) for system updates and support, including but not limited to beta testing, best practices, and remain current on latest innovations/product releases
- Work with account teams to ensure data integrity within the HubSpot environment including accounts, contacts, opportunities, quotes, and a variety of custom objects.
- Work closely with Finance to provide HubSpot user access and support within the platform upon request
- Oversee user access and permissions within HubSpot, and work with sales/marketing leaders to determine appropriate user permissions, roles and teams for all users.
- 3 years of professional experience in sales support, sales analytics, and HubSpot sales platform.
- Demonstrate proficiency in managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Possess problem-solving, attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Willingness to think creatively when necessary to develop creative solutions.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
A PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Start-up experience (we love entrepreneurs!).
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or equivalent education is a plus.
- Full time, remote or work from the office depending on location.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Contribution.
- Competitive Salary and the chance to be a part of something big.
About KloudGin Inc.
KloudGin is a leader in field service management and asset management solutions, providing a Single Face of Work that connects customers, workers, operations to the business. Customers include California Water Service, Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia, Madison Gas & Electric, Hawaiian Telcom, TETRA Technologies, Sony Interactive Entertainment, among others. Trusted by enterprise companies to transform their processes, customer experience and worker productivity to meet the challenges of today and the demands of tomorrow. For more information visit www.kloudgin.com