About the Job
The pre-sales manager is responsible for delivering demonstrations, responses and solution architecture for the prospect company and showcasing KloudGin’s value proposition. Much of the impression on the product is built when customers actually see the demonstrations and the pre-sales manager is responsible for delivering crisp, functional demos that resound with the customer’s needs.The pre-sales manager is also responsible for managing proposals and creating a RFP library that is cross-referenced and tagged.
This position also has to mentor and lead a group of demo engineers and is responsible for mentoring and motivating them.
The pre-sales manager has to closely work with the product management team to understand features in every product release and plan to upgrade the demos proactively
- Minimum 7 years of Pre-sales experience in providing technical pre-sales consulting and architecting solution designs.
- Experience working with partners, sales and products teams to identify and understand the business requirements, the technical environment and other driving factors behind the prospects evaluation.
- Experience in designing solution proposals for Utilities (Water, WasteWater, Telecom, Electric etc), is preferable.
- Experience working in Product development companies is preferable.
- In addition to the above, coordinating with Account executives regarding sales strategy, deal qualification, proposal complexity status reporting, risk mitigation plan and response to RFPs.
- Ability to demonstrate KloudGin product and technologies effectively to audiences of varied knowledge
- Ability to do estimations for RFPs
- Domain knowledge of Field Service Management, Asset management is desirable
- Knowledge in Cloud-scale technologies is a value add
- Experience responding to public RFP’s/ RFI’s in North American region is a must
- The individual needs to be self-driven and have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual capable of working in a face-paced, startup environment
- B.Tech, BE, Engineering, Masters preferred
- Leverage domain specialization and expertise to identify and proactively manage risk areas and Pre-sales expectations that could impact successful sales
- Managing responses to request for proposals
- Managing and mentoring a team of demo engineers
- Ensuring demonstrations are successful and well tailored
- Maintaining demo environments along with their configured content
- End to End Ownership of RFPs & Demos in APAC & EMEA Regions
Employment Type :