KloudGin is revolutionizing mobile business processes and field operations leveraging cloud, mobile, big data, AI and sensors. Our platform connects customers, employees, contractors, sensors, devices, and equipment to enable the delivery of service with the least amount of friction. If that sounds exciting to you, read on.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our enterprise markets who will drive product positioning and messaging, develop and manage go-to-market strategy and execution, and create content, campaigns and programs that enable and accelerate sales, and drive category leadership.
If having a tangible business impact motivates you, and you thrive in a fast-paced high-growth culture, this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will have 3 – 5 years of experience as a product marketing manager in the enterprise software market targeting vertical industries. Experience at a cloud / SaaS company is preferred, as is experience in the field service, asset management and ERP space.
What You’ll Do
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our core audience: LOB owners, IT Operations, and application owners, as well as economic buyers and decision makers including CIOs and COOs
- Enable the sales teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Create engaging content such as datasheets, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, and webinars
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Operations to create a go-to-market playbook with which to launch marketing efforts targeting industry verticals including trade shows, partner events, demand generation, media and social.
- Partner with Sales to identify, engage and leverage influencer relationships.
- 3 and above years as a product marketing manager or product manager in a highly-technical B2B SaaS software space.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals
- Experience supporting market share growth in a highly-competitive space
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical and non-technical decision makers
- Strong technical depth and ability to learn quickly, balanced with sharp business acumen
- Ability to effectively partner with all functions from engineering and product to sales and marketing
- Adept at influencing peers and managers, and building consensus in a highly ambiguous, fast- paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills