KloudGin is revolutionizing mobile business processes and field operations leveraging cloud, mobile, big data, AI and sensors. Our platform connects customers, employees, contractors, sensors, devices, and equipment to enable delivery of service with the least amount of friction. If that sounds exciting to you, read on.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager for Mid-Market who will grow our ecosystem of partners, drive joint partner/channel messaging, develop and manage go-to-market strategy and execution in collaboration with VARs and other partners, create content, co-marketing campaigns and programs that enable and accelerate sales, and drive category leadership.
If having a tangible business impact motivates you, and you thrive in a fast-paced high-growth culture, this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will have 3 – 5 years of experience as a product marketing manager in the Mid-Market software market working with VARs and other channel partners. Experience at a cloud / SaaS company is preferred, as is experience in the field service, asset management and ERP space.
What You’ll Do
- Enable the sales teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Implement channel marketing initiatives, programs, communication vehicles, and sales tools to drive increased market adoption and channel revenue goals.
- Spearhead enablement activity with VARs to drive leads and sales engagement.
- Collaborate with KloudGin sales team to develop actionable and measurable programs for our channel partners.
- Report on campaign and program activity, reseller effectiveness, conversion rate, and relative performance.
- Create integrated marketing strategies globally, including enablement, content creation, webinars, field events, and partner events.
- Develop outreach plan for existing partnerships maintaining a steady development of joint content and demand generation activities.
- 3 and above years as a product marketing manager or product manager in a highly-technical B2B SaaS software or ERP space.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Outstanding communications skills with the ability to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications.
- Able to coordinate across many teams and iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Competent using data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development.
- Experience designing joint partner/reseller collateral from scratch based on conversations, sales calls, product interviews, user interviews, market research, and your own experience.