KloudGin needs an experienced Sr. Channel Account Executive to help grow our channel business by signing new partners, and managing ongoing new business development. Partner targets include GSIs, VARs, ISVs, Referrals, Public Cloud Companies and other marketplaces in North America.
The Sr. Channel Account Executive will report into the Head of Sales, and will be responsible for developing, and managing all partner programs. Together with the field AE team, the Sr. Channel AE will close new business, and achieve consistent quota attainment in the SasS space.
We’re looking for someone experienced building and managing relationships with Enterprise and Mid-Market partners. Industry experience in one or more segments including Energy/Utilities, Telco, Manufacturing and or Industrial/Commercial Facility Services markets, with knowledge of Field Service, Work & Asset Management environments. Previous CRM, CIS, CMMS, ERP, GIS, and or/public cloud (i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP) knowledge is a plus.
The successful candidate should be energized with the idea of taking their career to the next level by joining a venture funded start-up, and becoming “the” organization’s Channel Account Executive, in a dynamic sales organization.
- Meet or exceed quota by signing top channel partner targets in North America
- Build and manage your sales channel pipeline in conjunction with field AEs.
- Identify, engage and deliver partner centric presentations and trainings (as needed) for both consulting/technology and business audiences
- Drive “sell through” and “sell to” revenues with partners in combination w/ the direct field sales team.
- Drive an efficient partner sales cycle from appointment to close, including running business discovery, demonstrations, workshops and responding to RFIs/RFPs
- Team and communicating with all supporting internal resources including pre-sales, marketing and professional services organizations, to move the sales process forward.
- Develop and maintain a high level of “product” fluency with the digital engagement “KloudPlatform”, and “Intelligent Field Service and Asset Management Cloud Applications.
- Be able to demonstrate feature/function in engaging manner to both technical and business partner audiences.
- 7-10+ years of experience in SaaS sales
- Experience or exposure to Field Service and/or Enterprise Asset Management applications.
- Experience with partner-client sell to, and partner sell though of SaaS and/or Professional services
- Self-starter, execution oriented, adaptable, creative, and with a deep understanding of how to conduct a partner sales methodology
- Excellent communication, relationship development and leadership skills.
- Experience in lead development, lead follow up, qualification and targeted account selling.
- Ability to conduct sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our platform
- Ability to travel as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required