We are looking for a Project Manager who is in charge of schedules, resources and deliverables for project. Monitor teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. Knowledge of larger landscapes without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise. Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years’ experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms PMP certification preferred, PMO experience preferred
- Experience in Agile teams.
- Deep expertise in financials, Supply change , order to cash ( O2C) , procure to pay (p2p) and service modules.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Expertise in conflict resolution.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability.
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Excel, etc.
- No of Positions: One
- Salary is NO BAR for right candidate